Sunday, August 06, 2006

Successes!

First, I'd like to send a huge thank-you to the following people for their generous donations:

* H&R and C, B's parents and aunt and all-around fabulous people
* S&J, my long-distance second cousin and second-cousin-in-law
* M, my friend and co-worker...and the person whose donation put my campaign over the top!

Second, I'd like to send a huge thank-you to the mp3 version of my Greatest 90s Hits CD (which I compiled) for helping me make it through my 20-mile run on Thursday. Those people at Yonge and Bloor had no idea I was listening to Britney Spears; those people at Yonge and St. Clair had no idea I was listening to Vanilla Ice; etc.

Third, I'm going to be bidding this blog adieu for a week or so as I jet off (actually, drive off) to Chicago with R on vacation. I'll be doing my final long run on the Chicago waterfront!

Finally, THANK YOU! To everyone! I wouldn't have made it without you! And, to those of you who have donated, expect a newsletter before I head off to Iceland on Wednesday, August 16!

No comments: