Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Soooooo close!

Less than an hour ago, I sent out a fundraising e-mail to a number of colleagues--in less than sixty minutes, I've received four responses and pledges totalling $140!!

I'd like to send a huge thank-you out to E, D, M, and V for disproving the theory that the last few hundred dollars are always the most difficult to raise!

I'm off to a meeting now, but let it be known that this amazing display of generosity has put me in an absolutely lovely mood! I'm gushing, I know, but when a girl reaches the 96% mark, I think it's at least somewhat justified.

As my campaign winds down, I'd like to send out the first (or probably second or third--I don't have the energy to search the archives) cumulative thank-you:

THANK YOU! EXPECT AN E-NEWSLETTER SOON!

No comments: